Monday, June 18, 2007

What Did You Do For Fun Today?

Today was the second to last day of school. Only one more half day left and then I have summer vacation. It's time for me to start work on my summer project list. Today I did the first thing on my list. I also just added it to my list today and it was a lot of fun.
My cat Monte, is a very needy cat. He loves attention. Whenever I come home I can count on him to be waiting for me at the door. He will then proceed to follow me around until I sit down and give him the love that he so desires.
Today when I came home, he followed me into the bathroom. The other thing that you should know about Monte is that he sheds a lot and at times forgets to clean himself. So...as I stared at him in my bathroom I decided that it would be alot of fun to give him a bath.
One very hairy bathtub later this is what I got...





That's what I did for fun today.

1 comment: