Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cool Genealogy

Since January I have been reading the Old Testament. Currently I am in 2 Kings. While I love the stories in the Old Testament, I get confused with all of the names. Between the Jehu's and the Jeroboam's I have no idea who belongs to which tribe, or what kingdom. So today I found a pretty nice Genealogy online. It's perfect for the visual learner like me. Now all I have to do when I get lost in the land of Ahaziah and Amaziah I can look to my nifty chart and figure it out.

Bible Genealogy

Have fun...

1 comment:

ames said...

HEY!!! I am in 2 Kings too..everyday, i look back on the day before's reading, because when I start reading, I get confused...they all start
"and so and so became King @ X age, and did/didnot walk with the Lord as His father did/didnot. But He still did NOT take down the high places and incense still burned."
It was starting to get a little tedious, until I realized that God wanted me to find out what high places I had remaining. It is a scary topic that M and I approached. Pray for God's grace as I have to figure out how to tear the, down.:-(