Sunday, June 17, 2007

How Old Am I?

My mac has a cool feature called Dashboard. With Dashboard you can download little programs called widgets.  I have many of them.  I have the normal calculator, dictionary, and calendar.  But, I also have a countdown calendar that currently holds the number of days until my friends Elizabeth's wedding.  I have the BibleGateway search with a direct link to the website.  I have two weather radars, a piano chord chart, a few games, a flight tracker, and a sing that itune that shows the lyrics for your current song that's playing.  
The most interesting one that I just downloaded this week was an age calculator.  You input your age, and it comes out with the number of days, hours, and minutes that you have been alive.  According to the calculator, I am 10099 days, 21 hours and 22 minutes old.    

1 comment:

ames said...

wow. you are old...i never knew!!