Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My School's Cool

My School is Cool. At least I hope it is and will be.

The White Marsh Mall is doing a program in my area that is pitting a few area schools against each other in order to win a grand prize of $10,000. For every dollar spent at the mall starting August 1st, schools recieve points. The school with the most points wins. Here's the deal, my school, Middleborough, is small and so is my friends school, Oliver Beach, we have no chance against some of these larger ones. So I'm pleading with you guys, if anyone wants to help out shop and put your reciept in the Middleborough or Oliver Beach box. Here's the link if you want more info.

3 comments:

~M said...

Looks like reason enough to get a new work outfit. Summer stuff should be on sale now.

Unknown said...

I work at Mondawmin Mall and we are also hosting "My School's Cool" with our local schools.Even though your school is small, the program is set up so there is a level playing field. Talk to your school/mll liason to explain how it works for you. But good luck!! I wish mor eparnets were eillin o think out of the box for their children's well-being!!

~M said...

Thanks for taking me out today!